Our SAP Certifications
We are proud to be an SAP Value Added Reseller and PCoE (Partner Center of Expertise)-certified organization. In addition to these honors, we have also earned the following industry-recognized certifications and awards:
SAP 10Steps2S4 Installed Base Conversion: This means we are certified and have experience in converting an SAP Business Suite ECC 6.0 system to S/4HANA 1610.
- Savantis is one of only 15 top SAP Partners to have completed and received this certification.
SAP Partner Center of Expertise: This means that we are certified to offer SAP support.
- First and second level support (meaning that SAP is behind us.)
SAP Channel Partner (Silver): This means that we are permitted to sell SAP software and services.
- We have a team of SAP-certified consultants.
- We have completed the required training.
- We have proven our ability to support our customers.
Active Quality Management: This means that we know how to manage projects.
- Audible project management methodology
- We have and can run successful projects.
SAP Services: This means that we have skilled people that SAP may contract for SAP-led implementations.
- We have a register of experienced staff with pre-determined pricing.
ITIL Certification: 3rd party certification that describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions, and roles of IT Service Management.
- Provides the basics on how to properly approach business change, transformation, and growth (in terms of IT) by following widely accepted methods and processes within a business
- 4 of our Support Technicians have obtained their ITIL certifications to date.