Our Training Approach
A training skills assessment is a consultation with a Savantis Group educator to evaluate your SAP training needs and create a customized approach to address them.
The assessment takes into consideration the job roles of those who need training. For example, we do the following for technical users:
- Assess proficiency with SAP and any dependent third-party technologies
- Uncover relevant knowledge gaps
- Identify a program of courses to close any gaps
- Create the training timeline
And for business users, we do the following:
- Profile the community (size, location, types of users; learning behavior, and growth rate)
- Understand user adoption goals and challenges
- Identify what's needed (data vs. functional training) to meet the goals
- Decide which courses need to be customized
- Set up the training timeline, resources, and delivery methods
- Create a plan for post-training support
- Establish a way to measure effectiveness
During the assessment, we explain our education methodology; understand your project status, goals, and personnel profile; and make recommendations to be documented later in a training plan.